Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sheri Taylor, Blazen Promotional Products

Sheri.blazon@yahoo.com

When did you join / start you business?
2004

Tell us about one of your typical days.

Wake up, get my daughter off to school, stop and grab breakfast
Coffer to plan out my day. Go home, check my email, make
Phone calls. Reply to emails. My afternoon mostly consist of
Picking up products and dropping them off to customers, sometimes I stop to make collection visits. My evenings consist of going to places to network to grow my business. This can include networking groups and local hangouts.

What is your favorite thing about your job?

If I need to, I can rearrange my schedule to accommodate my daughter.

What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
Staying focused on work

What are you doing to overcome those challenges?

Setting up an extra room as a home office really helps keep me focused. When I am in that office, I only work, no personal calls.

What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?

Be sure to have a nice nest egg set aside to be able to grow your business.

While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.

I use it to pay for my day to day expenses. This is not an extra income for me, I am a single mother who doesn’t get any child support.

What is your favorite “mom-fuel”?

Coffee is my favorite “mom-fuel”, I drink as least a pot a day maybe more, it keeps me going and warm in the winter.

No comments: