Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wahm Tip from Cherie Dammen

I am a busy stay at home mom with two kids, two indoor pets and a wonderful loving Husband. I have an at Home Business called Munchkin Music ~ Personalized Childrens CD's and I am on the phone alot taking orders.
I entertain my 1 year old son with a deck of cards.(any kind) 52 card pickup ~ He loves to see the cards fall on the floor and all the colors. He loves to sit in the middle of the cards and just pick one up after the other. Of course tasting each and every one. It keeps him busy for at least 20 minutes. Long enough to get my calls made & answered. It works great!!
The other thing that I have done to keep my 1 year old at bay is give him an old phone book ~ He loves to turn the pages and of course rip some of them out. I am not sure that I am teaching him good book manners, but he loves to hear the fine pages turn and rip. (just keep your good phone books up and away) lol!!! It works!
Cherie Dammen
Munchkin Music
We Put Your Childs Name Right In the Music ~ 98 Times

No comments: