Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Angie Davis - Urban Botanic


http://www.urbanbotanic.com/angie

Why did you join / start you business?
I recognized this company as something extremely unique and fun; Individuality is a hot trend right now! The company is new nationally, but they have taken things slow and piloted for a year in Utah. I have been looking for a great party plan for quite awhile and this one fulfills my love for creativity and wonderful product, company, etc.

Tell us about one of your typical days.
Hmm...days are always crazy with kids! I have a 5 yr old and 2 3/4 yr old, plus I babysit four more kids three days a week. During naps, I answer emails and post on message boards, blog, work on marketing. I schedule phone calls for naps and after dinner.

What is your favorite thing about your job?
So many reasons...I love to get out with the "girls" and have some adult conversation, which is the main reason I am drawn to party plans. It is also very confidence building in being a success and earning money, trips, and prizes.

What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
Finding balance.

What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
I try to stick to a schedule as to when I work on biz, when I spend time with kids, when I am a wife and homemaker, etc.

What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
Be smart. Pick something you can live with and be passionate about. Research, research, research. Talk to real people who are living it--if they seem to be too optomistic then ask them to be real with you.

While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
Hmm...right now I am paying off credit card debts, which is my main focus right now--after that, take trips? I love to travel!

Anything else you would like to share?
I have tried many, many companies and was beginning to think home biz just wasn't for me. However, I have realized that I have learned something with every company I have been involved in. Now that I have found THE company that I LOVE, I am now a very experienced businesswoman with knowledge, ideas, and determination.

What is your favorite motivational quote?
Expect success.

No comments: