Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Does My Work-at-Home Business Spoil My Children?


Today is Saturday. The day where most of people take a break. Not me. Today
is my busiest day. I write articles, ship Ebay items, place orders and market
my websites. I have two preschoolers so during the rest of the week I work
while they are sleeping at night or napping.



Tags: family | WAHM | SAHM | Kids | home business



Read
More


No comments: