Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Friday, October 20, 2006

Gallery 713 Card Shoppe - Teri

www.gallery713cardshoppe.com

Why did you join / start you business?


My friend Christina thought it would be a good way to get my husband’s art work seen as well as make some money at the same timeTell us about one of your typical days.I check my email a dozen times a day and any orders I fill them immediately.

What is your favorite thing about your job?


Being able to get my husband’s art work some exposure.

What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?

Not being able to stay home full time. Unfortunately I still need an outside job until things pick up more.

What are you doing to overcome those challenges?

I am advertising every where I can think of to gain more customers.

What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?

Well, since I feel I still qualify as a “wannabe” I’ll tell you the best advice I was given. “Keep advertising. God has a plan for you and won’t let you down.

While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.

Put towards bills, save to buy a house, ect…

Anything else you would like to share?

Every card displays a unique artwork made by my husband. I do blank cards, birthday cards, ect….Anything the customer wants me to put inside, I do (well, I don’t put anything dirty. I don’t wanna hear/read about that stuff….)

What is your favorite “mom-fuel”?

Food…just in general. I love good food. Spaghetti, chocolate ice cream, chocolate ANYTHING, cookies, lasagna, anything. I have a hard time concentrating unless I’m eating something. Even if it’s just munching on a small bit of something.


No comments: