Wanna play the BIZ QUIZ?

....and plug your at-home gig in the process? e-mail me with your answers (short and sweet) to the following questions...
  1. Why did you join / start you business?
  2. Tell us about one of your typical days.
  3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
  4. What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?
  5. What are you doing to overcome those challenges?
  6. What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?
  7. While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.
  8. Anything else you would like to share?
  9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
***Don't forget to send me a hyperlink to your site so if anyone is interested in your opportunity or business, they can connect with you. Also, feel free to send me a graphic (if your company allows you to use one).

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kim Wall - Home and Garden Party Representative

www.pahgp.com

Why did you join / start your business?

I joined because I have always loved the products and was missing their whole honest approach. Home and Garden Party was my original success story before my daughter got sick. It is already becoming my recent success story now that I am back.

Tell us about one of your typical days.

Well, a typical day for me would be get up get ready for my bank job and get my kids up and ready for school. I pray then check emails before heading out for my 5 hour shift. I get to talk with people about HGP when they comment on something like a piece of jewelry I am wearing or the reeds they are smelling. Come home fix supper and either make a few calls about HGP or get ready to go to a party. My kids are 16 and 12 plus very responsible so that makes life easier. I always take a few moments to spend with each child before heading back out or between calls.

What is your favorite thing about your job?

People. I LOVE meeting people. Giving them information and helping them gain whatever it is they may need or desire in their lives. Whether it be from hostessing, decorating their homes or making extra income.

What is you biggest challenge as a WAHM?

Not cuddling with my kids and dog instead of making calls.

What are you doing to overcome those challenges?

I am challenging myself to be more disciplined.

What advice would you give a “wannabe” WAHM?

Go for it! Don't second guess if you can do it. You can do anything if you put your mind to it and make a plan of action.

While you don’t need to be specific about your actual income, please tell us what you are doing (or plan to do) with the money you have earned.

I am paying off bills and soon will start my investment portfolio.

Anything else you would like to share?

Do what you love and love what you do. If you ever become discouraged just remember you had passion at one time for your job. You can get it back by jumping in with both feet and not looking back.

What is your favorite motivational quote?

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. By putting Him first on everything I do success is sure to follow.


No comments: